Come join our team at Nirvana Water Sciences ... we're looking for passionate people!
Nirvana Water Sciences is hiring a Field Marketing Manager (FMM) to bring our brand to life in Southern California
Nirvana is an active lifestyle brand with an exclusive license for myHMB® Clear, a multi-patented water-soluble form of HMB (B-hydroxy B-methylbutyrate). Over two decades of research and 90 clinical trials have proven the efficacy of HMB to boost muscle performance, reduce muscle recovery time and slow muscle degradation. Living longer by living stronger™ distills the Company’s transformational bottled water product line into a single compelling statement – to inspire and improve healthier lives for everybody, and every body.
Every drop of Nirvana HMB comes from ice age aquifers and natural springs on 1,700 acres of pristine wilderness in the Adirondack Mountains. Our source is virtually limitless. Not one drop is sourced, tanked or shipped. Each step in the bottling and HMB infusion process happens in our single-source, vertically integrated and eco-friendly campus. We even make our own rPET bottles on site, on an as needed basis, specific to the amount of water we bottle. Less plastic, less waste. Our single-source sustainable operation ensures the integrity of the water and also benefits the surrounding environment. To learn more visit Nirvanawatersciences.com or @nirvanawatersciences on Instagram.
About The Role
We are looking for a dynamic marketer to join our team who shares our passion for health and wellness. We want someone who lives, breathes and talks about the brand and life enhancing benefits to everyone they meet. A one-of-a-kind multi-tasker with contagious energy and enthusiasm that matches the spirit of the brand we want to share with the world.
The FMM will be responsible for ensuring the brand is deeply and authentically connected to the local community and culture. They will seek opportunities that help build the brand’s awareness, drive product trial and earn loyalists throughout the Southern California market. They will be responsible for finding the best events and experiential opportunities that align within the brand’s activation pillars, identifying and organizing product sampling/demos and supporting distribution in retail accounts.
What You’ll Do
- Build and nurture authentic relationships throughout your geographic territory with local influencers, media outlets, strategic partners and key members of the local community.
- Identify, secure and execute experiential activations including samplings around fitness/health & wellness related events, influencer events, and retail etc.
- Collaborate with the NWS Sales & Marketing teams to create focus accounts lists (retail, hospital/clinics, gyms, etc.) in your market and provide white glove service, including building relationships with & educating staff, merchandising, sampling product & developing/activating brand programming.
- Responsible for all aspects of localized campaigns including partnership development, team management, program logistics and execution as well as tracking analytics/metrics in support of brand strategy.
- Recruit, train, and manage Brand Ambassadors to execute approved brand programming. Schedule staff to flawlessly represent the brand and engage the community.
- Complete weekly & monthly reports of in-market activity and performance. You will report to the Director of Marketing.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalency in marketing, sales, or related fields.
- 4+ years of combined experiential and sales experience (ideally Consumer Packaged Goods).
- Connected to your local community. Able to source top notch events and introduce the brand to relevant communities, ambassadors & influential people.
- Approachable, energetic & engaging personality. Exceptional ability to interact and speak to all types of consumers.
- Strong internal and external communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- First-class execution of events and samplings.
- Ability to independently manage projects and a schedule.
- Physically capable of bending and lifting to help set up displays and event sites, adjust, move product, etc.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Possess a valid driver’s license.
- Interest in content creation, with ability to capture photo & video.
- Comfortable completing weekly and monthly performance reports and presenting to key stakeholders.
Key things to know:
- Personality and phenomenal attitude are huge – great event management experience is preferred but not required. We are looking for a dedicated go-getter who likes to work with people!
- This role comes with a fair amount of autonomy and therefore, we are looking for a trustworthy self-starter that is comfortable keeping an event calendar full and tracking performance against agreed-upon goals.
- Company vehicle will be provided for work purposes.
- Experience with event recaps & reporting is preferred.
- Source, recruit and train local Brand Ambassadors for community events.
- Location: Southern California with the potential for remote work with travel required 30-50%.
- Salary: Commensurate with experience - Base salary, cell phone allowance and opportunities for performance bonuses.
- Benefits: health, vision, dental, PTO
Got what it takes to join the Nirvana Water Sciences Team? Send your resume and a brief summary or video letting us know why you’re the perfect fit to: firstname.lastname@example.org