Come join our team at Nirvana Water Sciences ... we're looking for passionate people!
This role supports the Creative Director in managing tasks and priorities internally and with marketing team. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Remote
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Five years of graphic design experience in an agency or an in-house creative team.
- Computer skills required: Adobe Creative Suite (primarily but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, Dimension), and Adobe Acrobat; Microsoft 365; Cinema 4D.
- A portfolio of work examples in a variety of mediums (printed materials, websites, advertisements, graphics, multimedia, etc.)
Designs original print and digital pieces including but not limited to websites, brand collateral, slide presentations, video graphics, exhibit graphics.
Applies brand style guide elements ensuring consistency with brand positioning.
Works smart and effectively, handles multiple projects in a fast-paced work
Understands multimedia/interactive design principles, and the ability to design for web, mobile, and video.
Supports the Creative Director in the coordination of internal processes to ensure the timely and successful delivery of requests according to marketing needs and objectives.
Understands print process and production, including mock-up
Experience with 3D rendering/modeling: Cinema 4D, Sketchup, Adobe Dimensions
ABOUT THE JOB
- The marketing team is part of the Nirvana Water Sciences (NWS). This team brings the magic of NWS to life through event, in-store, and digital experiences that make our brand accessible, tangible, human, and shareable to promote physical wellness. You will collaborate across teams and departments to create experiences that leave a lasting impression.
- In this role, you will be responsible for working with the Art Director on direction and design of NWS events and in-story / digital experiences. You will serve as a liaison between the activation team, sales teams, and our agencies to ensure that the creative vision is carried from concept through execution. You will be a resource for the events team to ensure we are graphically designing the right experiences to help achieve.
- Our job is to demonstrate and educate the consumer on the real-life benefits of NWS’s products and how they address muscle wellness--from everyday fitness enthusiasts, to professional athletes, to those recovering from health issues, we approach marketing in a way that only NWS can--changing no bias, no dependencies, putting the consumer first, and generate awareness on why our product is the water consumers should be drinking in the market place.
Send Resume to Adrian Antonio at firstname.lastname@example.org